More on Michael Leo Boyle, the Bootlegger, and his grandchildren
I recently received a photo from one of my cousins on Facebook that has my grandfather, Michael Leo Boyle, the bootlegger in it... Which also has me and my siblings in it. I'm the one with the long brown hair and dark dress with the white round color. My brother Bill has a plaid shirt on. My brother Mike has the two toned shirt on, with his eyes closed and my sister, Sarah, has the gray coat with the dark collar with her head turned towards the center of the photo. This photo was taken in the house we lived in at 402 Park Avenue, Union Beach, NJ USA. I know that from the wall paper in the background. Mom's hobby was wall papering and this is one that she had hung in that house. The leaves are two toned green with an off white background. That, I remember from that area and from that house in Union Beach. Not sure who the other 4 are. Most likely children from my mothers siblings, Sarah, Mary or her twin brother, Michael Leo, Jr. My older brother, Bill, is deceased, he would have been 87 this year, 2026, with me being 86, Mike 82, and Sarah 79, all this year. I'm still in touch with Mike.... Plus Bill's widow, Norma, on Facebook... 
Comments
Post a Comment